We recognized the importance of a
complete battery management program
and developed a full solution that covers the following areas specifically
Relate to the management and end of live safe disposal of recovered used batteries deemed Hazardous Waste from Telecommunication & Contractor warehouses. The requirement is firstly to test and identify batteries for rejuvenation to 100% serviceable condition for redeployment and secondly to capture all batteries received on our unique management system. We currently maintain a 25% rejuvenation success rate which leads to a 75% cost saving.
Battery Services International a division of CiM International Banabatau (Pty) Ltd own the exclusive right to the chemical and technology in Southern Africa.
CERTIFIED TO COLLECT & STORE HAZARDOUS WASTE
CROSS-BORDER IMPORTER & EXPORTER CERTIFICATION
Batteries that fail will follow a scrap process governed by the various Government departments involved and corporate Health & Safety regulations.
BSI has both the personnel and IT systems specifically focused to address this need. Our model is set up in such a way that scalability can be accommodated with ease.
BSI fully complies with all relevant Departments including:
- LOGISTICS – efficient collection of swopped batteries from clients and contractors at warehouse level.
- WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT – logging, tracking and managing of batteries and hazardous waste.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY RISK MANAGEMENT
- RE-USE OF PREVIOUSLY SCRAPPED BATTERIES
- SAFE DISPOSAL OF HAZARDOUS WASTE
- NOSA Approval – Risk Level: High 90% outcome.
- ITAC – International Trade Administration Commission South Africa;
- Department of Environmental Affairs – Importer of Hazardous Waste;
- Department of Environmental Affairs – Importer of E-Waste;
- Department of Environmental Affairs – NEMWA Certification;
- South African Revenue Service – Registered Importer & Exporter with relevant tariff codes compliancy.
We are a supplier of FIAMM batteries
We follow a 3-phase recovery process
All phases of the asset movement and rejuvenation process are captured on our specialized management system. Our system is able to generate integrated administrative and management reporion
We currently maintain a 25% rejuvenation success rate. Our price structures produce a 70% cost saving.